At the earliest possible date, we are looking for a Development Engineer in Mechanics and Mechatronics (f/m/d)
Your new tasks and responsibilities – challenging and future-oriented:
- Design, conception, dimensioning through calculation/simulation, 3D-development and constructive implementation of new products from the enquiry to the delivery
- Constructive improvement/further development of existing systems, elements, etc.
- Development of solutions according to customer demands and requirement specifications
- Creation and maintenance of CAD-drawings and 2D and 3D-models (by means of PTC Creo software), inclusive creation of component drawings
- Creation of object lists as well as development of planning documents
- Support in cost estimations and the monitoring of manufacture and development/construction tests
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
- You are an engineering graduate (m/f) or your have a Bachelor of Engineering/Master of Science specialised in engineering/mechatronics or a comparable final degree with specialisation in construction
- You have, ideally, already first experiences in machine construction and in plant construction, but we willingly give a chance to good graduates (m/f)
- You have knowledge in current CAD-systems, preferably Creo from PTC
- You are familiar with PC-standard tools (MS Office)
- You have a good level in French and/or German
- You like to work in a team and to take initiatives. You are willing to take on responsibilities.
We offer you
- a fixed-term contract of three years with the possibility of an extension
- an attractive salary
- flexible working hours as well as a minimum of 27 days of annual leave for a good work-life balance
- an international and modern work environment including 400 colleagues
- various possibilities of advanced training
If this challenging description fits your profile, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, resume in tabular form, school-leaving certificate, degree certificate, job references, certificate of good conduct to be presented to the employer/criminal record, evaluations and any other relevant certificates) mentioning the keyword “STI PE-I”.
Published on 26 April 2021