For immediate placement, we are currently looking for an Polyvalent Python/C++ development engineer (m/f/d) with first experience in the domains of image processing, deep learning and data management.
The main task will consist in developping and implementing (in Python and C++) algorithms and tools for mission-specific image datasets handling for training deep convolutional neural networks using image processing and SQL database management tools. This task includes the improvement of existing and creation of new tools for image acquisition, automatic segmentation, annotation and data augmentation techniques, adapted to address ongoing research problems.
The secondary tasks will include active contribution to ongoing research work applying Machine Learning in tight collaboration with the other team members.
Your new tasks and responsibilities:
- Mastering existing tools for CNN-based object detection
- Data annotation and validation
- Dataset generation and analysis
- Training and evaluation of deep neural networks
- Development of the next-generation data management and dataset generation tools
- New data sources
- New data filtering methods
- Multi-criteria dataset balancing
- Data augmentation
- Development of new and improving existant AI-based research tools
- 3D object signatures support
- Object sub-parts support
- Multi-user environment support
- Supervision of technicians and interns
- Engineering graduate or Master's degree (CTI certified)
- A minimum of 1 year active Python and C++ programming experience including any personal coding projects (needs to be motivated in your application)
- Solid Linux operating system knowledge including understanding and writing Bash shell scripts
- Existing skills or very high motivation in learning and using the following software packages: SQLite, Tensorflow, Pytorch, Scikit-Learn, Pandas, OpenCV, NumPy and Fiftyone
- Good communication skills. You like to work in a team and to take initiatives. You are an effective organiser, easily adapting to new situations
- Very good English knowledge
What we offer: Fixed-term contract for 3 years.
ISL offers attractive remuneration, flexible work arrangements and many opportunities for vocational training and further development. The position is open to people with disabilities.
If this challenging description fits your profile, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application.
Published on 05 June 2023