Download post description as pdf-file
For immediate placement, we are currently looking for a Acoustic engineer specialised in electronics and signal processing (m/f/d).
Your new tasks and responsibilities - challenging and future-oriented:
You will be in charge of complex technical projects comprising several stages:
- Programming of processing algorithms and their transfer to embedded electronic systems (DSP, microcontroller etc.)
- Development of embedded systems:
- Design and development of analogue and digital circuits for the acquisition and processing of acoustic signals
- Development of interfaces between microcontrollers and peripherals, e.g. GPS, network etc.
- Preparing and conducting acoustic tests to study and validate the developed systems
- Developing of novel acoustic sensors and electronic devices for signal processing
- Conducting acoustic measurements
- Analysing and interpreting of measurement results
- Processing of the results and reporting
- Fostering relations with suppliers (customer service, maintenance, repairs, prospection for new equipment)
- Participating in actions to transfer and communicate scientific results
- Maintenance of our research equipment pool (electronic and measurement devices)
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
- You have an engineering degree or master’s degree in electronics, computer programming, metrology
- Knowledge in the following areas:
- C++ Programming
- Microcontroller programming
- Circuit design
- Good communication skills. You like to work in a team and to take initiatives. You are an effective organizer, easily adapting to new situations.
- A good command of French and/or German would be an advantage
- Fixed-term contract of 5 years, possibility of conversion to permanent contract
- Attractive remuneration, flexible working time and balanced working-private life
- Various possibilities of advanced training
- An international and modern working environment with about 400 colleagues
- Career development opportunities
- The position is open to people with disabilities
If this challenging description fits your profile, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application (letter of motivation, curriculum vitae in tabular form, school certificates, university degrees with detailed examinations, work references and other relevant documents), mentioning the following keyword: “APC-I”.
Send us your application documents
Published on 15 February 2023