Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
- You will conduct studies on “Detection of Arrival” (DOA) for the command of emitting/receiving lobes of antenna arrays;
- You are able to process baseband signals for the command of the directional lobe of antenna arrays;
- You are responsible for the conception and evaluation of transmission procedures integrated into missiles;
- You will conceive encoding and modulation processes for two-way radio communication;
- You will conduct national and international research projects;
- You will enjoy producing reports and publications for international scientific journals and publishing your results during international conferences.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
- You have completed your university degree (Master/Diploma) with the award of a PhD in electrical engineering, in the field of high-frequency technologies;
- You have extended experience and competences in the fields of high-frequency technologies, antenna design and metrology;
- You have basic knowledge in programming (C++, Python, Matlab, etc.);
- You are sociable and a good team player, but you can simultaneously work independently and on your own initiative;
Organizational talent and ability for interdisciplinary cooperation are among your personal strengths;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and basic knowledge of French are also required;
- You are prepared to go on business trips.
We offer a temporary employment for up to 5 years, flexible working hours, various training and qualification possibilities, as well as a remuneration according to our institute’s salary chart.If this challenging description fits your profile, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, curriculum vitae in tabular form, school-leaving and degree certificates, job references, evaluations and any other relevant certificate) as soon as possible, mentioning the following keyword "STC-S".