In order to reinforce our research team, we are currently looking for a research scientist for signal processing and antenna design (m/f) at the earliest possible date.
You will carry out your research activities in the domain of advanced communication systems for guided ammunition.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented:
- Definition of signal processing algorithms in baseband for the command of the directional lobe of antenna arrays (detection of arrival angle, self-adapting antenna, beamforming, reduction of interfering signals, etc.)
- Conception of modulation and encoding processes for two-way radio communication
- Implementation of radio software
- Hardware/software design and evaluation of prototypes to be embedded in projectiles
- Participation in national and international research projects
- Redaction of scientific reports and publications for international scientific journals and presentation of your results during international conferences
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
- University degree (Master’s/Diploma) with a PhD in electrical engineering, in the field of signal processing or telecommunications.
- In-depth experience and competences in the fields of signal processing, antenna design and telecommunications.
- Software-defined radio skills
- Basic programming skills (C++, Python, Matlab, etc.)
- You are sociable and a good team player but you can also work independently and on your own initiative;
- Organisational skills
- Interdisciplinary cooperation;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and basic knowledge of French
- You are willing to go on business trips.
We offer a temporary employment for up to 5 years, flexible working hours, various training and qualification possibilities, as well as a remuneration according to our institute’s salary chart.If this challenging description fits your profile, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, curriculum vitae in tabular form, school-leaving and degree certificates, job references, evaluations and any other relevant certificate) as soon as possible, mentioning the following keyword "STC-S".