For immediate placement, we are currently looking for a Research scientist (m/f) in the field of solid-state laser sources.
Your new tasks and responsibilities – challenging and future-oriented:
- Your research will focus on developing innovative laser sources for defense applications i.e.:
- you will participate in different research projects as a part of an interdisciplinary Team
- you will conduct experimental research including the design of the setup and the analysis of the results
- You will participate in the acquisition, preparation, planning and implementation of research contracts
- You will support PhD and Master students
- You will have the opportunity to publish scientific publications in peer reviewed journals
- You will participate in seminars and symposiums in order to present your research
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
- University degree (Master) with a PhD in the field of laser physics, photonics or solid-state physics
- Experience in the field of experimental physics and setup of experiments
- Experience in the fields of laser physics or the development of laser sources would be appreciated
- Knowledge in optronics for defense applications would be appreciated
- Personal Skills: Enthusiasm, team player, ability to work in multi-national environments
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
We propose to employ you on a fixed-term contract for five years with possibility of renewal.
We offer attractive remuneration, flexible work arrangements and many opportunities for vocational training und further development.
If this challenging description fits your profile, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application, mentioning the following keyword: “DPA-S”.