For immediate placement, we are currently looking for an High voltage technology Engineer(m/f).
Your new tasks and responsibilities – challenging and future-oriented:
- Development and optimization of systems and components in the fields of high-power pulse technology (especially inductive / capacitive energy storage, high-voltage switches, trigger systems, etc.)
- Preparing and conducting experimentations in the fields of high-power pulse technology (high-power generators, pulse-forming switch systems, etc.)
- Automating system commands and data collection (Labview)
- Simulation of electrical systems and switches (PSpice, Matlab etc.)
- Writing of test documentation, participation in drawing up scientific reports and articles
- Conducting research in technical documentations (internet, technical literature)
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
- Graduate Engineer in electrical engineering, specialised in high-power pulse technology, high-voltage technology or electrical energy
Knowledge and experience on the following fields would be appreciated:
- High-voltage and high-power pulse Technology (generators, power switches)
- High- frequency and measurement technology
- Switch technology, integration of high-power semiconducting components
- Good command of German and English, basic knowledge of French would be appreciated
- Ability to communicate and to work effectively as part of a team, ability to take initiatives and to show flexibility.
We propose to employ you on a fixed-term contract for five years with possibility of renewal.
We offer attractive remuneration, flexible work arrangements and many opportunities for vocational training und further development.
If this challenging description fits your profile, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application, mentioning the following keyword: “EHI-I”.