For immediate placement, we are currently looking for an High-frequency electronics Engineer (m/f).
Your new tasks and responsibilities – challenging and future-oriented:
- Development of high-frequency electronics for bi-directional communication
- Conceiving and developing miniaturised high-frequency electronic devices (amplifiers, transceivers…)
- Implemention of modulation principles for communication on FPGAs
- Validation of the developed components (laboratory and free-flight tests)
- Conducting high-frequency measurements in the laboratory
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
- You have successfully completed your engineering studies in the field of electrical engineering / high-frequency technology
Knowledge and experience on the following fields would be appreciated:
- You have particular experience on high-frequency components and FPGAs
- You have the ability to apply your knowledge in designing electronic circuits
- You have excellent command of programming tools (C/C++, Python), embedded systems and Linux
- Basic knowledge of French or German would be appreciated
- Your organising skills, your flexibility and ability to work effectively as part of a team distinguish you from other candidates
We propose to employ you on a fixed-term contract for five years with possibility of renewal.
We offer attractive remuneration, flexible work arrangements and many opportunities for vocational training und further development.
If this challenging description fits your profile, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application, mentioning the following keyword: “STC-I”.