For immediate placement, we are currently looking for a Research Scientist in the field of electromagnetic acceleration (m/f).
Your new tasks and responsibilities – challenging and future-oriented:
- You will participate in research works in the field of electromagnetic acceleration
- Design, realisation and evaluation of scientific experimentations as part of a team
- Modelling and simulation
- You will be reporting about your results in scientific publications, papers and presentations
- Literature study of international scientific activities
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
- University degree (Master) in physics or electrical engineering with a PhD in the field of experimental physics or
Knowledge and experience on the following fields would be appreciated:
- High-power pulse technology, solid-body mechanics
- Experience in designing and conducting scientific experiments
- Excellent knowledge of English, a good command of French and/or German would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate and to work effectively as part of a team, ability to take initiatives and to show flexibility
We propose to employ you on a fixed-term contract for five years with possibility of renewal.
We offer attractive remuneration, flexible work arrangements and many opportunities for vocational training und further development.
If this challenging description fits your profile, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application, mentioning the following keyword: “ERG-S”.