For immediate placement, we are currently looking for an Engineer in the field of mechatronics (m/f).
Your new tasks and responsibilities – challenging and future-oriented:
- Transposition of computer programmes and algorithms into heterogeneous systems (FPGA, SoC and MPSoC)
- Designing and programming the driver software for the components (FPGA, SoC et MPSoC and microprocessors)
- ECAD: designing, routing and testing of prototypes
- Supporting the team
- Order monitoring and controlling of the mechanical manufacturing (central workshop)
- Participation in further training activities and self-study
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
- A university degree in engineering with specialisation in mechatronics and information or signal processing
Knowledge and experience on the following fields would be appreciated:
- Competence in the programming languages C, C++ and in the operating system Linux
- Knowledge in FPGA programming
- First experience in robotics, AI mechanisms, the programming language Python and / or the CAD tool Mentor would be appreciated,
- Experience required in the following fields:
- Realisation of an embedded system with microprocessor programming
- Realisation of a multi-layer circuit
- FPGA programming
- Organisational skills, ability to work effectively as a part of a team, communication skills,
- Good command of English
We propose to employ you on a fixed-term contract for five years with possibility of renewal.
We offer attractive remuneration, flexible work arrangements and many opportunities for vocational training und further development.
If this challenging description fits your profile, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application, mentioning the following keyword: “ELSI-I”.