For immediate placement, we are currently looking for a engineer in embedded systems programming and artificial intelligence (m/f).
Your new tasks and responsibilities – challenging and future-oriented:
- Advanced programming in C, C++, Python for the adaptation and development of algorithms at the component level. These embedded algorithms are meant for the perception of the environment: detection and identification of events (artificial intelligence, deep learning)
- Algorithm programming on FPGA type components as well as SoC and MPSoC processors
- Embedded programming and knowledge of (R)OS and OS (Linux included) for the development of field prototypes would be appreciated
- Involvement in acquiring third party contracts
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate:
- Degree from a selective engineering school certified rank 2 or 3 of the CTI (Engineer Title Commission), general engineer with a focus on AI (artificial intelligence), embedded signal and image processing
Knowledge and experience on the following fields would be appreciated:
- Valid experience in the field of embedded programming and software/hardware management
- Experience in deep learning would be appreciated
- Perfect command of integrated development environment of Xilinx type FPGAs is mandatory
- Competence in the programming languages C, C++ and in the operating system Linux
- Knowledge in FPGA, SoC and MPSoC programming
- Good knowledge of English
- Organisational skills, ability to work effectively as a part of a team, communication skills
We propose to employ you on a fixed-term contract for three years with possibility of renewal.
We offer attractive remuneration, flexible work arrangements and many opportunities for vocational training und further development.
If this challenging description fits your profile, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application, mentioning the following keyword: “ELSI-I”.