Download post description as pdf-file
For immediate placement, we are currently looking for a Research engineer for laser-matter interaction (m/f/d).
Your new tasks:
- Provide support for simulations of laser-matter interaction
- Conceive and develop mechanical components for optical Setups
- Develop, set up and operate test stations
- Plan, conduct and document experiments in laser-matter interaction
- Exploit test results and contribute to the writing of test reports
- Active involvement in the constant renewal of technical equipment for the test stations
University degree (master/Diploma) in natural sciences, metrology/optics/physics
Knowledge and experience on the following fields would be appreciated:
- Experience in setting up and conducting experiments
- Experience in laser security appreciated
- Good knowledge of simulation tools for laser-matter interaction (optics, thermodynamics)
- A good command of French or German would be an Advantage
- Organizational and communication skills, ability to work in Teams
We propose to employ you on a fixed-term contract for three years with possibility of renewal.
We offer attractive remuneration, flexible work arrangements and many opportunities for vocational training und further development.
If this challenging description fits your profile, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application, mentioning the following keyword: “RIM-I”.