The fifth Workshop on Active Imaging will take place on November 18 and 19, 2015 , hosted by the French-German Research Institute of Saint-Louis (ISL).
This workshop shall bring together researchers, operational staff, state representatives and industrial experts from different countries. It will enable participants to share current information and hopefully facilitate future collaborations.
Active-imaging systems, i.e. systems that employ an illumination source, are becoming more and more prevalent. Recent progress in component technology coupled with increased processing capability, have caused a surge in the development and implementation of laser-based imaging systems for diverse military or civilian applications.
Presentations are solicited in the following areas:
- operational needs (military and security aspects)
- modeling, simulation and data processing
- novel component technologies for illumination and sensor aspects
- demonstrations and applications of active-imaging systems
- advanced techniques : polarization, multiwavelength or spectral imaging, 3D imaging…