Each year, « ISL Scientific Symposium » brings together scientific experts interested in the field of defense. This meeting focuses on the main research topics of the ISL:
Flight techniques for projectiles
Monday, March 7, 02:00 p.m. – Tuesday, March 8, 12:00 a.m.
- Guided ammunition overview
- Guidance navigation control
- Miniaturised on-board electronics
Energetic and advanced protective materials
Tuesday, March 8, 02:00 p.m. – Wednesday, March 9, 12:00 a.m.
- Interior ballistics
- Energetic materials and nanomaterials
- Advanced materials for protection
Protection technologies, security, situational awareness
Wednesday, March 9, 02:00 p.m. – Thursday March 10, 12:00 a.m.
- Light ballistic armor
- Protection against IEDs, Threat characterization
- Acoustic and blast protection
- Advanced visionics – active Imaging
- Laser-matter interaction
Laser and electromagnetic technologies
Thursday, March 10, 02:00 p.m. – Friday, March 11, 12:00 a.m.
- Laser sources
- Electromagnetic acceleration
- Pulsed-power technology