Each year, « ISL Scientific Symposium » brings together scientific experts interested in the field of defense. This meeting focuses on the main research topics of the ISL:
Laser and electromagnetic technologies
Monday, March 13, 02:00 p.m. – Tuesday, March 14, 12:00 a.m.
- Laser sources
- Electromagnetic acceleration
- Pulsed-power technology
Protection technologies, security, situational awareness
Tuesday, March 14, 02:00 p.m. – Wednesday, March 15, 12:00 a.m.
- Light ballistic armor
- Protection against IEDs, Threat characterization
- Acoustic and blast protection
- Advanced visionics – active imaging
- Laser-matter interaction
Energetic and advanced protective materials
Wednesday, March 15, 02:00 p.m. – Thursday March 16, 12:00 a.m.
- Interior ballistics
- Energetic materials and nanomaterials
- Advanced materials for protection
Flight techniques for projectiles
Thursday, March 16, 02:00 p.m. – Friday, March 17, 12:00 a.m.
- Guided ammunition overview
- Guidance navigation control
- Miniaturised on-board electronics
Contact us for more informations.