The first Workshop on Antennas and Propagation for Defence and Security will take place on January 29 and 30, 2019 and will be hosted by the French-German Research Institute of Saint-Louis (ISL).
Antennas and Propagation are two key parameters of efficient wireless data links, on which nowadays rely numerous systems, as well in defense as in homeland security and civil applications. Recent advances made in these two domains will be addressed during this workshop, including (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Antennas (miniaturisation, reconfigurable antennas, meta-materials, multiband antennas),
- Antenna arrays (phased array, digital beam-forming, signal processing),
- Antenna measurements,
- Digital communications (channel sounding and modelling, high data rate modulation techniques,
- GNSS systems (antennas, receiver, anti-jamming),
- EM techniques and applications for defense and security,
- Other antenna and propagation topics may be suggested
This workshop is dedicated to scientists from universities, research labs and industry, operational staff and governmental representatives with the purpose to foster national and international cooperation.