Those spectrometers are used for a wide panel of applications: LIBS/Raman spectroscopy, temperature measurements, …
- Agilent UV-VIS-NIR spectrophotometer Model Cary7000 with UMA module (200 nm – 3300 nm)
- Perkin Elmer FTIR spectrophotometer
- Ocean Optics QE 65000 spectrometer,
200-1100 nm fiber coupled
- BWTek BT261E-512, spectrometer,
900-1700 nm, fiber coupled
- Ayrielle 400, Echelle spectrometer,
275-750 nm, high resolution, high sensitivity, fiber coupled
- Czerny Turner grating spectrograph: focal length: 500 and 750 mm, high resolution depending on gratings, small wavelength range (40 nm), tuneable, attached with gateable ICCD-camera for time window application.
Toptica TeraFlash spectrometer is used for comprehensive THz spectroscopy characterisation. The system is completely fiber-coupled, it is moveable and can be used on different sites and applications.
- Toptica TeraFlash, fiber-coupled THz spectrometer, 5 THz bandwidth
The Gas Chromatograph GC-7890A is used to measure the affinity of materials with respect to traces of gases.
It is equipped with two detectors: a Mass Spectrometer and an Electron Capture Detector. It can be coupled to various reactor types to test materials of different sizes.
- DB-5 and DB5-MS columns designed for fast gas chromatography.
- Mass spectrometer equipped with an EI ionization source
Renishaw inVia confocal Raman microscope
Material characterisation by inelastic scattering of monochromatic light:
The sample is excited by laser beams. The difference in energy between the incident and scattered photon allows studying the molecules vibrational modes of the material, their analysis provides chemical and structural information.
Due to its motorised stage, it is possible to perform chemical mapping of the sample.
- equipped with two lasers (514 nm and 633 nm)
- holographic grating (1800 lines/mm and 2400 lines/mm)
- edge filter with Rayleigh diffusion cut-off at 120 cm-1
- CCD camera as detector