The 7th Workshop on Active Imaging will take place on November 20 and 21, 2019 and will be hosted by the French-German Research Institute of Saint-Louis (ISL).
Active-imaging systems, i.e. systems that employ an illumination source, are becoming more and more prevalent. Recent advances in component technology, coupled with increased processing capability, have caused a surge in the development and implementation of laser-based imaging systems for diverse military or civilian applications.
This workshop shall bring together researchers, operational staff, governmental representatives and industrial experts from different countries. It enables the sharing of current information and we hope that it will facilitate future joint collaborations.
Papers are sollicited in the following domains:
- operational needs and modelling,
- novel component technologies for illumination and sensor aspects,
- demonstrations and applications of active-imaging systems,
- advanced techniques like 3D imaging, compressed sensing…,
- photon counting technologies: imaging in scattering environment, Geiger-mode imaging…
This year, there will also be a special focus on novel advanced imaging concepts such as non-line of sight imaging and imaging with multiscattered photons.